Welcome to Transcript Requests
Transcripts will be printed and mailed on Tuesdays and Thursdays only and will be mailed out on the next mail run. Requests can be made Monday through Friday from 7:45 A.M - 4:15 P.M. in person or submitted online 24/7.
Transcript requests can be faxed to 254-547-4193 or mailed to:
Transcript Requests c/o Copperas Cove ISD
707 West Avenue D
Copperas Cove, TX 76522
For more information please contact the Records and Transcripts Department:
Frank Aguilar at 254-547-1227 ext 11505 or Jim Welling at 254-547-1227 ext 11508.
To request transcripts for Copperas Cove High School or Crossroads High School complete the Transcript Request Form using Adobe Acrobat or print and complete the form in black or blue ink:
Download the transcript request by clicking here.
to open form
- The year graduated or last attended
- First and Last name (as it appears on the high school records)
- Type of copy
- Official: Institutions of higher education require official transcripts that are embossed with a State of Texas logo. They can be mailed to the institution or the requester in a sealed and stamped envelope. When
mailed to the requester, the transcripts remains official only if the envelope’s seal is unbroken when delivered to the college or university.
- Unofficial: These transcripts carry no official weight, are mailed anywhere requested, can be opened and viewed, and are usually for the requester's personal use.
- The complete mailing address for where the transcripts are to be sent.
Official transcript - $5 per copy
Unofficial - $1 per copy
Method of Payment:
- Credit Card
- Money Order
- Cash - Only if picked up in person. Please do not send cash in the mail.