The Warehouse Distribution and Records Management Center provides user friendly warehousing and courier services in a timely and efficient manner in service to the Copperas Cove Independent School District's students, faculty, administration and auxiliary personnel.
The Warehouse Distribution and Records Management Center for the Copperas Cove Independent School District will be the premier warehouse and records management center servicing the premier school district.
The warehouse is open for deliveries
Monday- Friday 6:30 am - 3:00 pm.
Director of Child Nutrition and Warehouse Services
Instructional Materials Specialist
Inventory Items and Warehouse Requests
- CCISD Inventoried Items and Furniture Request Form
Property Transfer / Surplus Turn In
Fill out the and submit it via the Copper Cove ISD Property Transfer/Surplus Turn In Form
All items that have, or should have, a Copperas Cove ISD inventory tag should be listed on the form.
Items requiring tags include any item that initially cost over $500, and the following items regardless of cost: Desktop Computers, Laptops / Chromebooks, Tablets, Projectors, 3D Printers. Once received, it will be processed by Surplus Department and Warehouse staff will pick-up your items as their schedule allows.
- www.govdeals.com is the website that we currently use to auction surplus property. You must be registered before you can bid on any items on the website. Please contact GovDeals customer service with any questions that you may have.
Ensure that all your items are ready to be picked up and clearly labeled in case you aren’t available.
All small items need to be in boxes (including cables and flat panel displays).
District Mail Courier
Assistant Records Custodian
- Supervises and coordinates activities of warehouse employees
- Receiving, storage, delivery of warehouse items
- Warehouse inventory
- Supervision of warehouse facilities and equipment care.