Skip to main content
Credit by Exam (CBE)
(With Prior Instruction)
Policies: EHDB(Legal); EHDB (Local)
- A Credit by Exam (CBE) is available to students in grades 6-12 who had some previous instruction in a subject.
- A completed application must be submitted with approval from a counselor, who will review the student’s educational records.
- A student must score 70% or better on the criterion-referenced test for the applicable course to receive credit.
- Grades from CBE will not be averaged with other grades to determine class rank. [EIC(Local)]
- CBE tests for students enrolled at CCHS and Crossroads will be scheduled by the counselor and may be scheduled based on student need.