Formal Complaints and Concerns

Student or parent complaints or concerns can be addressed by a phone call or a conference with the teacher or principal.  Our goal at CCISD is to handle complaints and concerns as quickly and efficiently as possible.  For those complaints and concerns that cannot be handled so easily, the board has adopted a standard complaint policy at FNG(LOCAL) in the district’s policy manual. 

Should a parent or student feel a need to file a formal complaint, the parent or student should file a district complaint form within the timelines established in policy FNG (LOCAL).  In general, the student or parent should submit the written complaint form to the campus principal.  If the concern is not resolved, a request for a conference should be sent to the superintendent.  If still unresolved, the district provides for the complaint to be presented to the board of trustees.

CCISD Formal Complaint Forms