Welcome to CCISD!
This page is best viewed using Google Chrome.
Notice of Federal Program Planning For Copperas Cove ISD
The Copperas Cove Independent School District is currently in the application process for the 2021-2022 Federal Programs listed below:
- Title I, Part A: Improving Basic Programs
- Title II, Part A: Teacher and Principal Training & Recruiting
- Title III: English Language Learners and English Language Proficiency
- Title IV: Student Support in Academic Enrichment
- IDEA B Formula & Preschool: Children with Disabilities
- Perkins V: Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (pending availability)
Eligibility for Title I, Part A services is based on low-income data. Eligibility for IDEA services is based on students with disabilities. Perkins V eligibility is based on students enrolled in career/tech courses. These services are offered for students who would otherwise attend CCISD schools.
Private Nonprofit Schools and/or Home Schools with government nonprofit status interested in receiving program information and/or providing input into program planning for services may contact Kim Blalock, Coordinator of Federal Funding, at (254) 547-1227, no later than May 14, 2021.
Copperas Cove ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs, activities, or hiring practices. Contact Katherine Lewis, Director of Human Resources for inquiries regarding the Title IX policies.
CCISD 2020 Back to School Plan
Copperas Cove ISD Pre-Kindergarten Update